Saturday, July 29, 2006
written behind the facade 9:05 PM.
i tried numbing myself. it didnt work.
tears keep flowing thru my tired eyes.
i've not slpt well since the day. i wonder
how you could do it. forgetting that fast?
not putting anything to heart anymore.
i felt so arkward saying the first hello.
getting cold respond although u hope we
talked. i thought i'll talked to u about it.
but the blackroses pulled me so down.
getting it to succeed is harder than i
thought. probably this is what god think
what's not mine.
u deserved better. i'am not a good
boyfriend. just too inexperienced. i'll
use the experience to get through my life.
although i still love u, seeing you being
distanced so far away made me wanna
give up. friends advised me not to. how i
hope chance was given. but u didnt give
me any signs at all. u forget someone fast
like he didnt exist. seeing u being so pale,
i didnt dare to ask. returning the ring w/o
saying anything. just speechless. i just
cant bear to hurt u anymore. even u dont
even bear to hurt me. or just make it a
reason to break up with me. i'am helpless,
broken, numbed.
seeing u slping alone at the sofa made me
wanna hold u close. seeing you slping in
difficulty but i didnt have the courage to.
but i guess i wont have the chance to even
hold u at all. u deserved better. i'am a
changed person. u helped me alot, letting me
to know myself better. mistakes wont be
repeated. cross my heart hope to die.
The Reason by HoobastankI'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I've found out a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
punches is what i wanna c.to bring out everthing inside of me
|